Friday, June 13, 2008

Carriers Of Divine Encounters - Releasing Enpowering Disciples!

Hi guys!

Well basically... I'm here to share my experiences with you guys (even though some of you have already shared with the mentors but some other members aren't around, so I want you guys to share it here! :P)

Anyway! Throughout this camp, 2D1N (for me, 'cos I went home one day earlier) I've encountered, learnt, experienced many things. And I'm tremendously blessed.
Before I continue, I would like to thank the youth camp committee for making this camp possible, mentors, cell group members. :)

This camp, I believed had made us more united than before. Through all the games/telematch/icebreakers/hell trip....etc. The bonding time made the cell group bond so strong. Remember, we are together as ONE! No man's an island. No one will be left alone.
Whatever we do, we do it together!

Presence of God was there. And I was taught to linger on in His presence. The more I lingered on, the more I fell in love with Him once again. Don't give up the first few minutes if you don't feel Him, just press in and wait upon the Lord. And when He comes, don't be in a rush... just relax, enjoy and linger in His presence. It'll take you deeper.

You know the skit during the evangelistic svc 1? Yeah...
When I first watched this video, months ago.... I teared.This skit truly demonstrates Jesus' neverending love for us and His desire to bring us back to Him.So many things try to distract us from what we know we really want. And when we try to find our way back Satan uses everything he can to keep us in misery and pain. But isn't it nice to know that no matter how far we get, God's ALWAYS there waiting for us.

God showed me a verse, that is, Galations 6:9.
"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
Let us not grow weary. We want revival back in our school once again. Do not give up when you don't see any result YET... But keep praying. Remember, P.U.S.H? Yes, PUSH!!!
Keep praying and fasting!

So... I guess that's about it...
Lastly, I want to thank E459!

To: E459!
Hey guys! Thank you for being there this camp. Making this camp such a fun and memorable one. All the fun and laughter we shared, will not be forgotten. What unite us is much stronger than what divides us! Amen? :P Let us not lose this bond/unity and fellowship with each other.
And also, to all the girls in E459, I really want to thank you for being there for each other in the camp. And also the noises you guys made when we were supposed to sleep and also laughing about the octtie guy, hahahaha, so much for all those crappy jokes! :D

Okay, well so, after everything, I hope this cell group is more united and harmonious. And grow together, loving God and people. And going back into the school, bringing back the revival once again. I believe that soon, E459 will experience an exponential growth! Keep P.U.S.H!!!!!!!!!! Don't give up! Luv you guys!


SARA! :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home