Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wonderful Youth Camp (:

CODE RED CAMP!!!

It's a really sad thing to know that the camp has ended. But never mind, there's still got memories for us to remember right? (: And i believed that many of our lives have been changed after this camp.

I felt so blessed after this camp. My relationship with God is getting closer and closer. I was never so close to God before. But after this camp, i can feel that God is always beside me. (: Before the camp, i'm a girl with losta of worries and fears in my life. During 1 of the sessions, i lifted up all my burdens to God and the power of God is so strong that He touched me and it lead me to tears. Before every session, i'll go there with a open heart and believe that God will do great things in my life. (:

I made alot of new friends and i get to know my cell members better after this camp. (: I would like to thank all the CGL for making this camp a successful one! And not forgetting our 2 wonderful mentors, Ying Hua and Jason, for making this camp a memorable one! And E459, i dont think this camp will be fun without you guys. It's really great to know you people! And you guys are a bunch of funny people to hang out with! :D


I will be looking forward for next year's youth camp!
Keep on P.U.S.H-ing! :D

With losta love
★BRENDA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home